Effective Dec 28, 2018
SCOPE OF POLICY
- Customers – individuals who register, on their own or on behalf of an entity, to use Web Services with the creation or administration of a Golden Stupa Media, LLC account.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Golden Stupa Media, LLC asks for your account information which includes your name, business name, email address, physical address, phone number, credit card and bank account information (stored directly with a third party processor), and website domain. By voluntarily providing Golden Stupa Media, LLC with your account information, you represent that you own and consent to our use of such personal data.
At your option, Golden Stupa Media, LLC asks and may collect your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. In addition, we also collect information such as web server logs, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, or other information as part of aggregated data.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Golden Stupa Media, LLC uses the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with Golden Stupa Media, LLC for the Services.
- To provide you with information logs associated with the use of Golden Stupa Media, LLC’s Services.
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
- To develop new features and functionality to our Services and Website.
- To collect payment and bill for our Services.
- To help personalize searches.
- To diagnose problems.
- To find and prevent fraud.
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Golden Stupa Media, LLC shares the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- Advertising – Based on the cookies and other tracking devices, we may work with advertising companies to display ads that may be of interest to you.
- Business Transactions – To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
- As Required by Law or Similar Investigations – To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. Golden Stupa Media, LLC may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
- Safety – We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of Golden Stupa Media, LLC in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- Consent – Golden Stupa Media, LLC may share your information with your consent.
As outlined in the Section, Cookies and other Tracking Technologies, you can also control your cookie settings.
With respect to your account information, you may update, correct or delete information that you provided to us by emailing email@example.com
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Golden Stupa Media, LLC will process personal information from you where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where processing is necessary for Golden Stupa Media, LLC to perform Services pursuant to an agreement, or c) where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, Golden Stupa Media, LLC will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.
Golden Stupa Media, LLC
PO Box 31368
Santa Fe, New Mexico, 87594